We add real value to businesses in the UK and abroad – we design Responsive Websites and work in partnership with you to make your business a success.
We also love taking photographs of trees
This one was taken in October 2013, just at the start of Autumn.
Trees are great
They’re forever changing, moving in all sorts of directions and responding incredibly to the elements around them. It’s for these same reasons that the web has become so easy to love.
For over 17 years, I’ve been designing for the web. I’ve been lucky enough to have known the web since it was a wee dot and I’ve loved watching it grow up.
Working on the web is always interesting – I’m always learning something new and I love using what I’ve learned to design websites that are easy to use and make people feel happier for using them – a bit like trees.
When I browse the Internet, my favourite sites – the ones I go back to time and again – are the ones that make my life easy and a little more joyous.
I like designs that are visually interesting but don’t look cluttered or ‘busy’ and that’s how I try and design the sites I build for you.
Who am I?
I am Sii Cockerill.
Since 1996, I’ve designed and developed large training websites, finance websites, life insurance websites, ecommerce websites and websites for various small businesses.
I’m an artist at heart, a great lover of all design and find bliss in photography.
I love the challenge of the web, learning new skills and designing bold solutions to ever more demanding problems.
Since starting Design Twelve in 2012
- Designed & developed a responsive website for the Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency, Koozai. Koozai then went on to win Best Business Blog in the Some Comm Awards 2012 and won a Silver Transform Award for Best Rebrand of a Digital Property.
- Helped a Recruitment Company communicate better with their commuting clientele by redesigning and rebranding their website – optimising it for mobiles and tablets.
- Developed the Branding and Communications Strategy for a UK Charity.
Before Design Twelve
- Drove more amazing miles across Europe than I probably will ever again.
- Designed and developed the Financial Services websites that helped grow an Internet Marketing company to a £9.6 million turnover in just 4 years.
- Ran 10 miles the same day as catching a 14 hour flight across the World.
- Designed training and educational materials for huge Pharmaceuticals clients like GSK, Roche and Reckitt Benckiser.
- Got a first class honours degree and attended the global student conference Education Without Borders.
- Designed a massively successful website for one of the biggest Computer Companies on the South coast.
- Got my first 56k modem.